Change is possible ...
When the way you feel inside doesn't match the way you'd like to live, therapy is a wonderful way to create change.
Depression, anxiety, loneliness, lack of direction, professional dissatisfaction, the aftermath of trauma - these are symptoms of something deeper calling out for help. Working together, we can find out what stands between you and emotional balance, happiness and strength. We can remove the barriers to these positive states.
I can help you:
- Cultivate contentment & optimism
- Increase your self-esteem & build confidence
- Find your place professionally, whether moving up or moving on
- Treat depression
- Lessen anxiety
- Recover from trauma
- Find meaning in life
- Pursue spiritual paths
- Maintain resilience in political and social justice work
- Deal with socioeconomic/class differences
- Address effects of racism
- Come out as LGBTQ+
- Deal with effects of homo-, bi- and trans phobia
- Explore the gender spectrum
- Transition gender
- Remove blocks to creativity
- Manage life transitions
- Navigate mid-life crises
- Explore aging concerns
- Honor grief & bereavement
- And more; feel free to call and discuss your concerns with me.